Health Dialog Health Dialog @healthdialog

We asked consumers how quickly they can get in to see their doctor if needed - only 16% were able to get a same day appointment. So what do the other 84% do? Find out from this infographic: https://t.co/MyN1PYQyb2 https://t.co/0zeTeKhyIb

9:32 AM - 9 Oct 19
Previous Tweet
Health Dialog
Health Dialog

October is American Pharmacists Month. Our pharmacists play a core role in helping to keep our patients hea...

Next Tweet
Health Dialog
Health Dialog

We have a wonderful team of pharmacists here at Health Dialog helping patients get and stay healthy. Thank ...